Monday, March 16, 2009

My holiday~

Holiday now!
Everyone happy but I am not happy because i have my tuitoin in this week.Monday to Friday tuition tuition tuition. Although I am buzy, I can play my computer. I have install the "The Sims" and "Cake Marnia 3" . My friends,xxx, create a new blog, xxx say herself is a princess oh no! i want to vomit liao! just like the drama in the astro on demand, EU, the girl also say herself is princess but she is a princess, a hei she hui princess. Tomorrow my brother will come to my house because his mum is buzy. I am happy because have people play with me.
hahahahahahhaha.........
Today write to here only.
Next time see!

2 comments:

  1. hi。。我的小公主。。 突然发现你长大好多。。 越大越美。。记得要多放点心机在学业上。。好好加油。。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... my lovely biao mei! gambateh yar i support u orh!have 2 pretty biao jie love u orh haha.... fast say thank you lah!

    ReplyDelete